Pension advice that’s tailored to you
When we approach retirement, pensions often become the key source of income that helps you achieve your aspirations.
Whether you’re currently saving into a pension for the future or are already making withdrawals, pensions can seem complex. We work with you to create a secure retirement that you can look forward to.
When you’re still contributing to a pension, we can help answer questions like:
- How much should I be contributing to my pension?
- How much risk should I be taking with pension investments?
- What level of returns can I expect with my chosen risk profile?
- What kind of income can I expect it to deliver at retirement?
- Should I use a Workplace Pension or a Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP)?
Pension advice at retirement
Complexities around pensions don’t end when you reach retirement. For many, it becomes even more important to manage savings and take pension advice.
If you have a Defined Contribution Pension, you have a range of options for accessing your savings. Should you purchase an Annuity to receive a guaranteed income for life? Or would your plans be better suited to taking a flexible income whilst the rest remains invested?
We’re here to help you understand how the different options would fit into your retirement plans in the short, medium and long term. If you choose to access your pension flexibly, for instance:
- How much can you afford to take sustainably?
- Would you have enough if you were to have a longer retirement?
- Could you afford to pay for care costs if you need support?
Our goal is to give you complete confidence in the pension decisions you make, from when you first start saving through to taking an income.