Though retirement was still a few years away, Chris wanted to get a plan in place. He talks about the benefits of working with an independent firm and how we helped him enjoy the present whilst preparing for the future.
Gone are the days when you could get impartial, bespoke advice from your bank or building society. Today, most are simply financial product conveyor belts. People are thankfully much wiser nowadays and want independent, expert help from someone who will be around for the years to come.
We’ve found that many local families want to be able to meet someone face to face. Whether you’re a young family looking to secure your finances, or a couple wondering when they can realistically retire, we can show you what the future could look like.
We work with families to overcome the challenges they’re facing, manage their wealth and put a secure plan in place for the short, medium and long term.
Here’s how we can help:
- We listen to your financial worries and concerns, whilst taking time to get to know you and your objectives. What do you want to achieve?
- We use a cashflow modelling system to map out your financial future, both short term and long term
- We’ll ensure your savings and investments are held in the most tax-efficient way, using your preferred level of risk
- We’ll assess your finances and objectives in relation to your children, for example if they’re going to university, getting married or buying a house
- We’ll put a plan in place for unexpected scenarios, ensuring your family is secure in the case of serious illness or death
- We’ll help you plan and prepare for retirement, managing your existing pensions to map out your income, bridge any shortfall and ultimately enjoy life after work