If you have recently been widowed, making sense of your finances might seem like an impossible task. You’re probably looking for reassurance that you’re going to be financially stable, but you might be finding it hard to face the paperwork, let alone make sense of it.
We help widows make smart decisions with their money.
As your trusted Fiduciary Financial Planner, we’ll help you take control of your finances in what will be a difficult and uncertain time of your life.
We provide a simple, fee-based financial planning service to widows who may not have the confidence, expertise or experience in managing significant amounts of money, least of all during periods of emotional upheaval.
Here’s how we can help:
- We’ll listen attentively and work empathetically with you to help you feel more confident in your financial situation going forward
- We’ll help you work out what needs to be done now and what can be done later, giving you peace of mind that you have everything covered
- We’ll deal with probate, solicitors, banks, pension and insurance companies
- We’ll sort out vital claims forms and insurance policies
- We’ll determine if your current investments are too risky, not ambitious enough or just right, depending on your preference
- We’ll use cashflow modelling and put together a financial plan to give you confidence in your ability to meet your future financial and lifestyle needs