If you’re passionate about helping people live the life they want, we want to hear from you.
Jones Hill is an award winning financial planning and mortgage advice practice based in Bradford On Avon. Put simply, we help people make smart choices about their money.
We’re always on the lookout for friendly, fun and ambitious people to join our dedicated team.
Everyone works flexihours, and most full-time staff work four days a week so they get a long weekend, every weekend.
If you are ambitions you will be delighted to learn that there’s no glass ceiling. Our Director started as a part time administrator, worked her way up and eventually bought the company!
If this sounds like your kind of place, then check out the roles we are currently recruiting for.
- Timely preparation of advice letters, reports and financial plans
- Creation and maintenance of client’s cash flow forecasts/balance sheets.
- Preparation of presentations and other documents for client meetings and reviews.
- Transacting complex client investments and ensuring that deals are carried out in line with instructions.
- Point of contact for platforms/providers in relation to technical and complex administrative queries.
- Collation and maintenance of information and documents required supporting the advice team in providing compliant advice
- Ensuring all supporting documentation and back office systems are maintained as per company procedures and processes.
- Ensuring all client files remains compliant.
- Provide an efficient, friendly and professional point of contact for clients and enquiries by telephone, email and in person.
- Provide support to administration in the processing of and successful implementation of all client’s affairs.
- provide technical training to team members on a regular basis
You should be able to demonstrate expertise with the following programmes (or similar):
- Selectapension DC and TVAS
- Intelligent Office
- Provider Wraps & Platforms
- Ideally you will already be Chartered, Certified or well along the route to achieving one or both. Applicants should be a minimum Diploma qualified but must come with extensive experience and expertise and expect to qualify further.
- Excellent team player
- Strong analytical skills, organisational and administrative ability
- Excellent IT skills
- Reliable, punctual a sense of responsibility
- A high level of oral and written communication skills and personal presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of all investment, life and pensions products and legislation
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Prepared to roll your sleeves up!
- Competitive salary
- Matched pension contributions up to 5%
- Generous sick pay scheme
- Free death in service benefit of 4x salary
- Working hours 4 days per week, 8am – 6pm
- Statutory holiday entitlement plus 1 day for every consecutive calendar year worked up to max of 7 additional days
So, if this sounds like you, send a CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we think you’re a good fit, we’ll invite you in for a confidential chat.